Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back from the dead

Hey!

Sorry I have not posted yet but I was very ill for almost a full week! luckily after a battery of tests the doctors could find nothing seriously wrong with me. Unfortunately I have absolutely no time to type anything right now but I will next week. Please keep the orphanage in your prayers there is a group of Church representatives who are looking to sponsore some of the children in the area so be praying for their decisions! God bless and again I'm sorry I have not written sooner I will as soon as I can.

~Matt

3 comments:

shells said...

Hey Matt
Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to read about your adventures! Be safe. God Bless.
shelly (jes's mom)

Joe Sung said...

matt, it's good to read that you're at least healthy enough to type something. keep getting better man and keep being a great impact to all those around you.

Anonymous said...

Matt, Jes, and Travis,

You guys are on my heart so much. Know that I'm praying for you and the footprints you will leave in Uganda. Blessings :)

Kelsue